ON Credit Intelligence Suite™
Proven cloud software transforming commercial lending - banks lend smarter, lend faster, and lend more.
Re-underwrite your loan book quickly and effectively with granular and dynamic forward-looking scenariosON Monitoring
Increase efficiencies and manage risk with continuous monitoring and prioritized reviewsON Climate
Be proactive on climate impact, financed emissions reporting, risk mitigation and borrower support
Welcome to Intelligent Credit
ON Credit Intelligence Suite Features
Machine learning powered anomaly detection, peer comparisons, sector insights, and scenarios
273 industry forecasts
Extreme granularity to level 5 NAICS code analysis
Segmented, prioritized loan reviews
Data-driven real-time sector insights
Proactive, continuous credit monitoring
Portfolio-wide stress tests at speed, at the borrower level
Early warning indicators for at-risk loans
Seamless integration into existing bank systems
- 360° view of a borrower’s financial position, including forward-looking view
- Digitization and centralization of data
- Confidently tailor loans to a borrower’s future
- Get ahead of potential defaults
- Complete transactions in days and weeks, not months
- Credit decisions and path to ‘yes’ 10x faster than traditional underwriting models
- Relationship Managers closing 7x more deals
- Identify new opportunities for loan book growth
- High return, low risk loans
- Early warning indicators flag potential credit issues enabling a faster response and better credit outcomes.
- Automate manual touchpoints in the annual review process to improve efficiency and free up team time to originate more loans.
- Identify potential defaults and covenant breaches faster and earlier to minimize defaults and credit losses.
- Identify vulnerable borrowers that require a detailed review and reduce team time spent on performing borrowers.
- Assess the difference between businesses at a granular level (where significant variations exist) to better understand risk and create tailored credit policies.
- Automate aspects of the review process to conduct ongoing reviews vs point in time (e.g. annual reviews) – saving time and improving efficiency.
- Monitor loans with the same rigor as you underwrite them.
- Incorporate scenario analysis, historical trends, and peer performance into monitoring and reviews.
- 273 industries and industry forecast models and L5 NAICS code analysis.
- Scenario analysis can enhance existing decision-making processes, or act as a strong independent challenge and model validation.
- Relevant sector insights when you need them to support client engagement and credit decisions.
- Relationship managers have genuine relationships with customers by managing ahead of industry-driven financial hardship and potential default events.
- Lower losses mean more capital available for lending
- Granular, bottom-up, forward-looking insight enables an independent framework to assist with qualitative overlays to risk rate loans and free up capital.
- Continuous monitoring, with early warning indicators driven by leading operating metrics results in a ‘trusted partner’ status.
"OakNorth enabled us to take a granular, bottoms-up approach, with a company-wide view of credit quality and industry exposure. As a result, we identified the most vulnerable businesses and took proactive measures to support them. This automated loan-by-loan review has not only enabled us to be nimbler and manage risk better, but has also meant we can have consultative discussions with our borrowers."
CEO, CUSTOMERS BANCORP
Let's get ON with it
Request a personalized demo to discover what ON Credit Intelligence can do for your bank.
What We’ll Cover:
- What makes our technology different
- How rapidly you’ll see results
- Ease of installation and cost benefits
- Current customers and outcomes