We’re committed to providing products and services of the very highest standards. If you feel that we haven't lived up to your expectations in any way, we'd like to know so we can put things right for you.
If you have a complaint make sure you contact the bank about it and tell us how you think it could be resolved.
Our promise is to:
- treat your complaints fairly and promptly
- try to resolve your complaints straight away, when you first contact us
- respond to you by phone and by email or in writing once our investigations are complete if we have not been able to resolve your query when you first contact us.
- keep you informed of our progress.
- Call our Customer Services Team on: 0330 380 1181. We are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (We are closed on all UK public and bank holidays).
- Raise your complaint with Customer Services by emailing BusinessDesk@oaknorth.com or write to:
OakNorth Bank Ltd
1st Floor, Alexandra Building, 28 Queen Street
We'll do all we can to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day. If we can’t do this, we will keep you informed on the progress of our investigations, and will let you know when you can expect a full response. We'll also let you know the name and contact details of the person dealing with your case.
If we haven't issued our response within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you're dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. The Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint once you've tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we'll do all we can to help.
- Call 0800 023 4567, which is normally free for people ringing from a "fixed line" phone – but charges may apply if you call from a mobile phone.
- Call 0300 123 9123, charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs.
- Call +44 20 7964 0500: if you’re outside the UK.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
OakNorth Bank customers that are micro-enterprises with a group annual turnover or balance sheet up to €2 million (Sterling equivalent) and who have fewer than 10 employees may be eligible to take their complaint the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Should you wish to take your complaint further, go to the Financial Ombudsman Service website. This includes details of how to make a complaint against the Bank and provides a questionnaire for you to complete.