Discover how to transform the performance and management of your entire loan book - to lend smarter, lend faster, and lend more
- Look forward, not just backward, with forecasts underpinned by 283 sub-sector scenarios based on industry specific drivers that provide better credit-level decisions
- Minimize credit losses and monitor loans with the same rigor that you use to underwrite them
- Take proactive, preventative action across your portfolio, getting ahead of borrower financial hardship, industry driven risk deterioration, and covenant breaches
- Conduct institutional grade analysis at speed and scale
- Add objective third-party view and consistency of analysis with your credit risk committee, board of directors, and regulators with independent challenge to overlays, risk models and better provisioning
- Maintain an underwriting view of a loan and your whole loan book on an ongoing basis, rather than just at origination and annual review
- Achieve industry-leading customer satisfaction by making credit decisions 10x faster than traditional lending models
- Re-underwrite your whole loan book based on our forward looking scenarios, near-instantaneously
- Identify opportunities faster, and with less effort
- Free up more capital for lending by risk rating loans and lowering losses
- Become a trusted partner, not just a banker, with a deeper understanding of a borrower and their industries through sector insights
- Manage ahead of industry driven financial hardship and preempt potential default events
- Use the forward look of your current book to make better credit strategy decisions
Let's get ON with it
Brochure ON Credit Intelligence Discover a unique and new way of operating that gives commercial lenders a 360° view of the borrower.
Video ON Portfolio Insights Check out this 2-minute video to learn how banks can proactively manage risk across their entire loan book.
Solution Brief ON Credit Intelligence Celent solution brief on how the ON Credit Intelligence Suite helps banks make better informed commercial credit decisions.