Discover how to transform the performance and management of your entire loan book - to lend smarter, lend faster, and lend more
Climate Assess and prepare for the risks and financial impacts of climate change Read More
Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Equip your team with foresight and insight throughout the business transaction Read More
Risk & Regulatory
Risk & Regulatory Unprecedented events are changing regulatory requirements Read More
Get a new perspective on risk and regulation to discover the commercial credit challenges that banks face post pandemic.Change your perspective
- Early warning indicators flag potential credit issues enabling a faster response and better credit outcomes.
- Automate manual touchpoints in the annual review process to improve efficiency and free up team time to originate more loans.
- Identify potential defaults and covenant breaches faster and earlier to minimize defaults and credit losses.
- Identify vulnerable borrowers that require a detailed review and reduce team time spent on performing borrowers.
- Assess the difference between businesses at a granular level (where significant variations exist) to better understand risk and create tailored credit policies.
- Automate aspects of the review process to conduct ongoing reviews vs point in time (e.g. annual reviews) – saving time and improving efficiency.
- Monitor loans with the same rigor as you underwrite them.
- Incorporate scenario analysis, historical trends, and peer performance into monitoring and reviews.
- 274 industry forecast models and L5 NAICS code analysis.
- Scenario analysis can enhance existing decision-making processes, or act as a strong independent challenge and model validation.
- Relevant sector insights when you need them to support client engagement and credit decisions.
- Relationship managers have genuine relationships with customers by managing ahead of industry-driven financial hardship and potential default events.
- Lower losses mean more capital available for lending
- Granular, bottom-up, forward-looking insight enables an independent framework to assist with qualitative overlays to risk rate loans and free up capital.
- Continuous monitoring, with early warning indicators driven by leading operating metrics results in a ‘trusted partner’ status.
Let's get ON with it
Brochure ON Credit Intelligence Discover a unique and new way of operating that gives commercial lenders a 360° view of the borrower. Read More
Data Sheet ON Scenario Analysis Get ahead of risk with the ability to run multiple macroeconomic scenarios on your loan book using forward-looking ON Industry Forecasts. Read More
Brochure ON Climate ON Climate enables banks to identify borrowers or sub-sectors in their portfolio most likely to suffer or benefit from climate change, mitigate risk and identify origination opportunities to lend more. Read More