Earn great returns for your business.
We offer a range of savings accounts with competitive rates designed to ensure your business is able to make the most out of its money.
Business Fixed Term Deposit
Your savings with OakNorth go towards supporting the UK’s small and mid-sized growth businesses, which are the cornerstone of this great economy. By saving with us, you’re not just earning great returns on your deposits, you’re also helping UK businesses achieve their growth ambitions.
Personal Fixed Term Deposit
Personal Lottery Fixed Term Deposit
Personal Easy Access Deposit
Personal Notice Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer joint accounts?
No. We currently only offer Personal Savings accounts for individuals.
- Do you offer accounts for businesses, corporates, charities, or other types of organisation?
Yes, we offer Fixed Term Business Savings accounts for UK Limited Companies and UK Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Can I apply for an account over the phone, by post or in a branch?
No. We only accept applications online through our website.
- What happens after I apply?
Once you have submitted your application:
- If your application is successful, you will receive an email with the bank details you need to fund your new account.
- If we need additional information from you to complete your application, you will be provided with details of what you need to send to us.
- If your application is unsuccessful, you will be advised that we are unable to open an account for you at this time.
- Do you offer online access to my account?
Yes. Once your account is funded, you will receive an email asking you to register for an online account where you can view and manage all your active OakNorth accounts.
Your Savings, Protected
Your eligible deposits with OakNorth Bank are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
For further information in regards to eligible deposits, please download our Exclusions and Information sheet.